Friday, June 1, 2007

First Blog

Well, here is my first blog. I am excited about doing the library 2.0, mostly because of the prizes, LOL!!!!, but also because I am interested in learning new technologies. I never considered myself to be a technological genius, but I never considered myself to be technologically ignorant either. However, looking at the list of things that we have to do.....I haven't heard of most of them, so I guess I'm not as updated I as originally thought. So I am hoping that by the end of this, I will understand the jargon that surrounds me everyday. I am also hoping to get an Ipod and to be actually be able to use it.

Ok, apparently I was supposed to add something in my blog about the 7 1/2 habits of learning. Here goes nothing: The easiest for me to do is going to be habit #7 1/2 Play. Who doesn't like to play? The hardest for me is going to be habit #5 Create Your Own Learning Toolbox, mostly because I don't have a clue where to begin on this one. Hopefully all these new things that I am going to learn will help me. Remind me to let you know at the end of this, and ask me how much Playing I did.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Congratulations on setting up your blog! If you need some help configuring it, just let me know.